Founded in 2014 by Chet Buchman, the First 15™ Reading Program has the potential to improve office morale, foster a culture of learning and improve firm productivity. This program demonstrates our firm's commitment to the personal and professional development of our team by allowing them the paid time to read at the start of each day. Books of choice are non-fiction and have subjects ranging from leadership, self-help, spirituality, and management. The Firm provides a library at all SJHL locations for employee use, or employees may purchase books of their own.
Here are some of our favorites that we like to recommend to our friends and colleagues:
- Fred Factor, Mark Sanborn
- Getting Naked, Patrick Lencioni
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got, Jay Abraham
- How to Become a Rainmaker, Jeffrey J. Fox
- Total Money Makeover, Dave Ramsey
- Pound The Stone, Joshua Medcalf
- Firm Forward, Edi Osborne
We believe in the power of reading and have found that lives can be changed by simply reading for 15 minutes per day. Our Firm has read more than 2,993 books as of February 2023 and more than 469,047 pages!
Send Us A Message!