Kyle Hawk, CPA, CNC, CM&AA
My Desired Superpower: To get by without any sleep, ever.
The Best Thing in the Whole Wide World: Family
My Guilty Pleasures: Chocolate Chip Cookies out of the oven!
Ideal Escape: Any place that involves golf and a beach.
Band: Smokers Cove
Sports Team or Athlete: KU Basketball
Quote: "The future ain't what it used to be." - Yogi Berra
Areas of Concentration
Tax: individual, corporate, partnership, trust, and estate, non-profit. Audit: manufacturing, construction, non-profits, banks, colleges, employee benefit plans, utilities. Consulting: mergers & acquisitions, loan acquisition, forecasts & projections, etc.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Fort Hays State University; Hays, KS in 1982.
CPA; Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA); Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
Admitted as a partner at SJHL in 1990.
- Treasurer: McPherson Industrial Development Co.
- Member: McPherson Optimists Club
- Member: United Methodist Church
- Member: Kansas Society of CPAs
- Member: American Institute of CPAs
- Member: Middle Market Investment Banking Assoc.
- Member: PCPS Mid-Size Firm Network Group
- President: McPherson Industrial Development Co.
- Treasurer: McPherson Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer: McPherson Optimists Club
- President: Kansas Society of CPAs
- President: Central KS Chapter of KSCPA
- Chairman: KSCPA Nominations Committee
- AICPA Council representative for Kansas